All information that you submit to us via the Platform. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
The platform/website that you are currently browsing on, www.greenera.shop and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
A small text file placed on your computer by this Platform when you visit certain parts of the it and/or when you use any of the features available. Details of the cookies used by this Platform are set out in the clause below (see Cookies);
The legal entity behind our Platform, Dojoni Limited, a private limited company incorporated in England and Wales with registration number 12162469, whose registered office is at 28 Primrose Lane MK10 7AX, Milton Keynes
Any third party that accesses the Platform and is not either employed by us and acting in the course of their employment or engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Greenera and accessing the Platform in connection with the provision of such services;
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
We collect and process the following data about you:
- When you complete an online purchase we collect and process transaction-based data which may include your payment card information, billing/delivery address, orders and receipts, email, and telephone number. We may also collect technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, for the purposes of fraud screening.
- When you create an online account with us we collect and process the information you provide including (where provided by you) your name, gender, date of birth, billing/delivery address, email, and telephone number. Your password is hashed and stored securely in our database hashed.
- When you shop with us, we may collect and process details of your transaction history and shopping preferences including details of purchases you made, items viewed or added to your basket, voucher redemptions, brands you show interest in, and, if applicable, web pages you visit.
- When you engage with us on social media.
- When you contact us by any means with queries, complaints, etc.
- When you comment on or review our products and services.
- When you fill in any of our forms. Contact forms or newsletters.
- When you’ve given a third-party permission to share with us the information they hold about you.
We collect data from direct input on our Platform such as forms submission, account creation, newsletter signup, payments via our Platform, etc.
Also, we gather some data automatically that is only meant to improve our Platform functionality and UX. These might include, User’s IP, location (if shared), browser, operating system, and also some details required for our third-party analytics provider, such as visited pages, and overall online navigation history while on our Platform (clicks). This is strictly kept in aggregated form, so no individual information can be linked to your data.
The information we obtain from the User is used in the following ways:
- to provide the best service of fulfilling orders placed by our Platform
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including data analysis, A/B testing, statistics, and performance metrics;
- to ensure the best performance and speed for every User on any platform or device;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Platform such as reviews and comments;
- to notify you about any recent events, changes, or updates related to our Platform;
- to make create product recommendations based on your reviews and navigation patterns
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
You can subscribe to our newsletters to receive our latest news, promotions, and new product arrivals.
Users can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of the newsletter.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Aggregated data of your navigation on our Platform will be sent to our third-party analytics system for improvement and statistical purposes.
We will not, under any circumstances sell or profit from exchanging your personal data to any other entity or third-party.
We are strongly committed to ensuring that our Platform and all related systems are as secure as possible. We make sure our system is patched and updated with the latest releases. We use a firewall and an automated blacklisting service for suspicious requests of any kind to our servers.
All passwords are encrypted and stored encrypted in our database. We don’t store any type of card details on our Platform. Any payment is handled by our third-party payment gateway providers, GPay, PayPal, and Stripe.