This natural sunscreen not only protects the skin but is safe for marine life and reefs.
It’s perfume-free and therefore particularly suitable for sensitive skin and skin prone to allergic reactions.
It is made using Italian quince organic extract and argan, sweet almonds, flax, jojoba and coconut organic oils with soothing and nourishing properties. The antioxidants and vitamins A, B, C, and E contained in the carrot organic extract favours a uniform tan and help it last longer.
Active ingredients’ properties:
– Carrot extract: nourishing, emollient and regenerating;
– Quince Apple Extract: emollient and soothing;
– Coconut oil: softening, nourishing and protective;
– Sweet Almonds oil: moisturising, regenerating and restructuring;
– Argan oil: moisturising and tonic;
– Flax oil: emollient and elasticising.
Bioplastic bottle is made from sugar cane bioethanol synthesis. The raw material used is made from renewable sources capable of reducing CO2 from the atmosphere during the production process. It is also 100% recyclable.
It saved 172,2 tons of CO2 from being introduced into the environment from 2014 to 2020. It equals 160 cars travelling 15 km a day for a year without introducing a gram of CO2!